Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Riddle Me This...

Sorry I have been away so long.. My picture business has taken off and has not slowed down for one second. Each weekend is full of beautiful families that I get to meet and capture moments that they will remember for a lifetime. Although I feel overwhelmed at times between working full time, two toddlers and somewhat of a life.. I wouldn't change anything about it. I love what I do and getting paid to make people smile is just the icing on the cake. I have a good bit to upload so I'll start off where I last ended.

The Riddle family asked that I do a large family photo of them for a Christmas present as well as split them up into groups and do some mini sessions. They picked out a beautiful location and I think the pictures turned out great! I'm looking forward to doing pictures with them again when the weather warms up.

Enjoy!












1 comment:

  1. Now that's one good looking family...ha ha:) Love ya and thanks for the beautiful pics- as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.