Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Portfolio

Hey Y'all!

Welcome to Alicia White Photography blog. Thank you for taking the time to come by and see my latest work that I have chosen to showcase here. I find it's a great resource to share current information, share sneak peeks, and throw in some personal information too. I hope you enjoy my work, my passion, and a bit of my life. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to book a session.

1 comment:

  1. Alicia. Hey girl thanks for stopping by my site. tips...well the biggest one is slow down. you are there to do a job. my biggest mistakes is that i try to go fast for the bride and groom and then later think about shots i could of got. if they want good shots slow down and give it to them! you will be great! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.