Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome to my photo blog!

YAY! I am so excited to reveal my photography blog to you guys and share a bunch of sessions that I have been working on lately. God has seriously blessed me when it comes to my side business because it has really taken off and added extra income to our family. A HUGE thank you goes out to my friends and family for being so supportive and encouraging. My husband for taking time out of his deer hunting schedule to watch the kids so I can go to appointments. Jamie for being such a great friend, client and blogger and surprising me by creating my photography blog. Were going to add a few more features but I'm like a kid at Christmas time.. I just couldn't wait.. I had to show ya what she came up with so far.
Also, please feel free to contact her if you want a blog design because she is doing it on the weekends. :)

Feel free to scroll down to the bottom and become a follower if your heart desires so you can see all my latest and greatest work when I post it.
Last but not least, the girl that get's all the credit for designing my photo blog also had a photo session done with me which I will proudly display first on here. Preston is turning ONE next month and we decided to meet up early last Sunday to have some pictures of not only little P but the whole family. Here's a little sneak peak of how it all went.. I just LOVE this family and look forward to taking pictures of just Jamie and Preston again (THIS SATURDAY)! :)

The Tran Clan

12 comments:

  1. Oh I still just LOVE our pictures!!! You did an AMAZING JOB! Glad you like the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website looks great girl!! The pics are beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn girl you are good! Ha,ha!
    Excuse my langauge I had to let that burst out!

    Girl your going to make it big one day, I can see! (as if you haven't already!)

    I love these! I wish I could get u to take my son's photos!

    May I ask how much do you charge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the one with the blue balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are all great, the blog is great, you are great! You are really turning into quite the wiz when it comes to editing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!!I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog. I am so jealous. I want to be good now. Your pic;s are amazing. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT is sooo awesome!!!!
    Jamie did great and her fam is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pic with the balloons is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soooo excited for you! You are really talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks great, Alicia!! Love the new blog!! I thought for a moment that you did it yourself, and I was like, "What CAN'T this girl do???" : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous photos! You have such talent. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.