Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Chavis Kids

What a fun and creative shoot this was. H brought all sorts of props for pictures and I was just blown away by her creativeness. I mean the girl paints murals and decorates like it's nobodys business so I should have known she would have some neat ideas up her sleeve. Sure enough she pulls out chairs, costumes, books and TWO baby squirrels that her husband rescued and they are currently bottle feeding. I was soooo excited to see how it would all turn out and boy did it. Just see for yourself! :)










The End

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are PRECIOUS!!!! I love them!!! I've already got ideas going through my head for the next time we get together for a shoot! You are awesome babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job! I love the little squirrel. Sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful children and pictures! Great job girl! Loving all these photo shoots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.