Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Owens Family - Part 1 - Sneak Peek

I had the pleasure of photographing a family that I have known since before they had children together. So, when I was contacted about taking pictures of them at their home I jumped at the opportunity because I knew what a fun, relaxing shoot it would be. Not to mention how much I love a BIG family. J's youngest just turned one and sure enough they are expecting their fourth child. They were so natural in front of the camera that we got an incredible amount of photos that I still have yet to finish editing. So, I decided to split the sneak peek up in two posts. Here is one for today.. Enjoy.

Meet - Joe, Jennifer, Austin, Tori, Michael and "Baby Jack"



















The End

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.