Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Williams Family

My little brother turned 2 last week so after his birthday party Saturday my step-mom asked that I take some updated family pictures. I thought they should not only because the kids are getting older by the minute but she has lost a lot of weight and girlfriend has it goin on! They all wore my favorite colors (Go Gamecocks) and we headed to the USC Horseshoe. Poor Zack fell asleep in the car on the way there and he was fit to be tied once we arrived and he was woken up. Needless to say he did not like the camera all up in his face. We did what we could do and at the end of the session I thought we got some great shots. Enjoy! :)








The End


1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!!! I fell in love with the Horseshow after our shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.