Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Owens Family - Part 2

To tell you the truth, I had such a hard time picking out MY absolute favorites because there were so many. I had to make myself narrow it down so I could fit them in and not show too much so they will be surprised at all the images still left un-seen on their disk. I enjoyed working with such a sweet family that I have known since I was in fact a teenager. Thanks guys for having me over to your BEAUTIFUL home to take your pictures. It was a honor and I'm looking forward to coming back and capturing some of Jack when he is born. :)

















The End!

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.