Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What to Expect

I like to keep things fun and simple, which is why I only use available natural light. I feel that it's also just more flattering. For each session, I also aim to create a very fun, stress-free environment for the children and for the parents.

Children do much better when nothing is forced and they can be themselves, and since they like to explore and take it all in, I work around them to capture the personalities more so than the surroundings.

I shoot strictly on location, so any special places you have in mind will do, or if you prefer the comforts of your own home, just make sure there is enough available light.
What to wear:

Again, think simple. This will make a difference in your prints. Color is great, jeans are great, and simple is great. No logos, characters or multi-patterned attire. Leave all the fancy, dress-up clothes at home.

I recommend to my clients that they bring a multi-change of clothes (hey, bring a suitcase if you like). As for newborns, they are best in their birthday suits, blankets or very soft simple attire.

Please feel free to call me if you would like more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.