Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rhodus Wedding *Before*

A old friend contacted me a few months ago and asked if I would be the photographer of his wedding.. GULP! What... Wedding?!?!?! I explained to him I have never done a wedding and would be nervous about even attempting to do his. He said it was a small, laid back, southern wedding and I could just do what I felt most comfortable with. OK... So, I did it. I arrived a hour before the wedding and did my best to get as many shots of the bride getting ready as I could.. enjoy.
























The End

5 comments:

  1. OMg you did a amazing job alicia!!! TEARS what a pretty bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely rocked your first wedding--WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing pictures. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did wonderful considering this being your first wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Gorgeous! You are so talented.

    Be sure to enter my first giveaway!
    boopiegiles.blogspot.com

    have a great week, keep the gorgeous pics coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.