Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Group Family Photo's

I had the pleasure of doing my first large family group session and I must say they were so much fun to work with. I dragged my sister with me and they had us both laughing the entire time which made it a great session all around. Once we broke off into small groups the kids stole the show with their beautiful smiles and quirky little personalities. I'm looking forward to hopefully working with them again in the future. Thanks Melissa for getting the family all together and making it happen. Enjoy


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.