Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fabulous 40th!

I was recently contacted by a very popular photographer about doing one of her jobs since she would be out of town.. After I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming because she actually called lil ol' me.. I proudly accepted before she could even finish telling me about it. Before her and I even got off the phone she even asked me to take her family portraits... what? ME?? Um.. Ok.. So, be on the look out for that in the next month. :)
Anywho - This session was like no other I have done before because it was a 40th birthday party at a country club. I arrived and they instantly made me feel like apart of the family and for the next two hours I mingled with all the guests. Danced and took some great pictures of her fun night with family and friends that she will always be able to look back on and smile at.












Thank you Stacey for thinking of me and giving me such a great opportunity and also to Shannon for a FUN night celebrating your fabulous 40th with you and your entourage! You don't look a day over 25 and I really think it should be illegal to look at good right after having a kid. Muah! :)

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome. Love your pictures. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.