Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Brit

Now this was a FUN photoshoot because it was all for Brit at his FIRST birthday party. So relaxed and full of running youngins at a gymnastics studio. I was so temped to jump up on the floor length trampoline but I managed to control myself and know that I was there to do a job and not play! Ha! The parents were able to mingle, slide on the ginourmous slide and get up close and personal with the birthday boy without having to worry about taking one single picture. I handled all that for them and boy did they LOVE IT and of course so did I. Enjoy!




















2 comments:

  1. I love the cake pics! How awesome that the parents could enjoy the party without having to worry about taking pics. Can you come to IL next June when Drew turns 3????

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg he is gorgeous!!!!!! i love first bdays soo much !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.