Welcome to my new photo blog!!! Stay tuned for more changes coming soon!!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Emma & Ava

See why I'm too smiley? - I mean just look at these two beautiful twin girls that stole my heart from the moment go. Emma and her identical twin sister Ava were so much fun to work with and I learned that as soon as the sweet tarts were shown and then the bubbles just topped it off. Twin girls = admiration and lots of 'how do you do it, that's for sure! So happy to have had this opportunity to run after two little girls that just liked being kids and wanting to play!

Before i skedaddle...just wanted to share:
Get a jump on Fall and Christmas portraits...as soon as you can, we're deluged with calls/emails - right now i have limited availability. -A-












5 comments:

  1. There are so many that are just precious that I simply can't decide which is my favorite! LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see how the captured your heart... and how beautifully YOU captured them... beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I think my fav is the second from last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little girls and cute little dresses -- you did an awesome job on these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to look at my photography.

 

Become a fan!!!

Followers

Grab my button!

Alicia White Photograpy
Blog designed by Jamie.